Friday, January 17, 2014

New York Children's Film Festival has quietly revealed some titles....


Owing to the Oscar nomination for Ernest and Celestine I stumbled on some of the titles for this year’s New York International Film Festival. Other than Amazonia which is the opening night film I don’t know when any are playing.

Here’s the list:
Opening Night Film: Amazonia (US Premiere)
Aunt Hilda (North American Premiere) – From the director of Cat in Paris, Mia and Magoo, Raining Cats and Frogs
Boy and the World (US Premiere)- this looks way cool:

Ernest & Celestine (Theatrical Premiere, English-language Version) Oscar nominee...  Do I have to repeat myself and say go see this?
Foosball 3D (New York Premiere) This is highly rated on IMDB
Muppets Most Wanted (Showcase Screening)
Rio2

Most are playing about the same time that they premiere elsewhere in the world so you’ll be among the first to see them.
More titles are to be revealed very soon.
Tickets are officially on sale February 3- but I’ll let you know if I discover they’re on sale sooner.(Yes I do stalk their website until tickets go on sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment