Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lorcan Finnegan's Foxes (2012) is incredible


FOXES - short film from LORCAN FINNEGAN on Vimeo.

I picked this as one of the best films of 2012 and it's a must see. Do yourself a favor and go to Vimeo and play it full screen- trust me.

Here's my Tribeca 2012 review:

FOXES
I want to really talk about this film, but I don't dare. I don't want to ruin it for you. This is a film of mood and of surprise that you just need to see. These hair raising 15 minutes are best experienced rather than wrecked by careless words.

This is a chilling short film from Ireland about a couple living all alone in a lonely row of houses. She becomes obsessed with the foxes that wander the neighborhood. Where her obsession goes is the story, and it will mess with your head. Seriously this is an eerie film of the highest order. The end sent a genuine chill through my body.

Put it on the list of best films of any length at Tribeca and possibly of the year. Absolute proof that great things come in small packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment