Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BLOODY FIGHT IN IRON ROCK VALLEY is the next free movie at the Korean Cultural Service Free Screening

One of the best films of 2012 is playing for Free Tuesday night in Tribeca. Yes Bloody Fight in Iron Rock Valley is playing as part of the Korean Cultural Service free series and it’s an absolute must see. Easily one of the best westerns of the last 25 years (yes I know the film is set in modern day Korea) this is a film that you’ll want to schlep down to Tribeca to see.

How good is it?

Mondocurry and myself  posted pieces on it which can be found here(mondo)  and here (me). Anyone we know who has seen the film has been blown away by it.

Mondocurry also interviewed the director.

Go see this film.

As always doors at 630, movie at 7

3 comments:


  1. YEAH! As further testament, i am going to try very hard to go out and watch it again that night!

    As far as "everyone being blown away" though, i don't think Mr. C was all that impressed...but there were a lot of movies going on that week. He should see it again!

    ReplyDelete

  2. YEAH! As further testament, i am going to try very hard to go out and watch it again that night!

    As far as "everyone being blown away" though, i don't think Mr. C was all that impressed...but there were a lot of movies going on that week. He should see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have to say that I think I was quite dazed when catching this at the NYAFF after a full day of screenings ending with a midnight showing the previous night so I don't think I gave this film a fair shake.

    From the reactions of all my co-horts usually w/ good judgement and similiar tastes as myself, I have to step up to the plate to see this again. Unfortunately, I can't make the Tuesday screening. I hope to run into Bloody Rock again.

    ReplyDelete